Thursday, 9 April 2009

Hi. A new start for this blog

Hi all

I opened this blog in English (I'm Italian) to take part in the CCK08 course. After the course I haven't written yet, a part for Christmas greetings and for a "good work" message to Mr Obama.
To update or to close the blog?

I decided to update it.
Thus: a short auto-presentation. I have worked as a teacher in different kinds of schools in Italy; in a secondary school - students's age 14-19 - since 1976 till 2007 when I retired.
I teached Maths, Electrotechnology, Electronics, Automation and use of ICT. I have been involved in the organization of working experiences for students, both in Italy and abroad (Ireland, Malta) and in many European project, especially in the Leonardo da Vinci Programme, and in the e-learning field.
I experimented, with my students, the integration between e-learning and face-to-face learning.

Now I'm working as a consultant in the field of education, e-learning and ICTs certifications.

In the following posts I'll present my past and current experiences.

No comments: