Tuesday, 19 August 2008
Esperanza - a Spanish participant - has realised, using Dipity, a timeline about connectivism. You can found it here.
Thus here the first course result for me: I have discovered Dipity and I have started to build the timeline of my professional activities, that you can find at the bottom of this page.
Monday, 18 August 2008
I have enroled in the online course CCK08, "Connectivism and Connective Knowledge", organised by George Siemens & Stephen Downes (Canada) wich will start September 7.
It's "a twelve week course that will explore the concepts of connectivism and connective knowledge and explore their application as a framework for theories of teaching and learning".
People that, like me, don't require a final certification can enrole freely.
This is the program:
- Week 1: What is Connectivism?
- Week 2: Rethinking epistemology: Connective knowledge
- Week 3: Properties of Networks
- Week 4: History of networked learning
- Week 5: Connectives and Collectives: Distinctions between networks and groups
- Week 6: Complexity, Chaos and Research
- Week 7: Instructional design and connectivism
- Week 8: Power, control, validity, and authority in distributed environments
- Week 9: What becomes of the teacher? New roles for educators
- Week 10: Openness: social change and future directions
- Week 11: Systemic change: How do institutions respond?
- Week 12: The Future of Connectivism
Sunday, 17 August 2008
I have an Italian blog at the address www.pierfrancoravotto.ilcannocchiale.it.
Unfortunately most people don't speack Italian. Thus, if I like to share ideas not only in my country I'm obliged to use English.
And I'm interested in sharing ideas concerning School, Pedagogy, eLearning ... and the sharing itself. I'm particularly involved in the production and sharing of learning contents (free/open LOs & courses).
Well: here the first post of my new blog :-)